Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Lash Paris B.V.
Throughout the website, the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” will refer to Lash Paris BV. Lash Paris BV offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, browsing the site, and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Services” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms of services”, “terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
We encourage you to please read the terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of the services.
Article 1. Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following are understood by:
- Supplier: Lash Paris is the legal entity that offers products and/or services on the website / webshop to buyers;
- Buyer: the natural person or legal entity that enters into an agreement (at a distance) with Lash Paris;
- Agreement (at a distance): an agreement whereby, in the context of a by Lash Paris organized system of sales (at a distance) of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use will be made of one or more methods of communication; (at a distance)
- Methods of communication at a distance: means that can be used to enter into an agreement, without the customer or the company having to gathered in the same space simultaneously.
- Services and/or products: the subject of one or more agreements
Article 2. Identity of Supplier
Lash Paris BV
Email adres: firstname.lastname@example.org
BTW-identificatie nummer: NL861201371B01
Article 3. Applicability
- These terms and conditions are applicable to any offer of Lash Paris and to any agreement entered into between Lash Paris and Buyer.
- Next to these terms and conditions, additional terms, conditions, and policies may be applicable to certain services and/or products. Should there be any differences between the additional terms, conditions and policies and these terms and conditions, the provisions in the additional terms, conditions and policies apply above the provisions in these terms and conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise by Lash Paris.
- Deviation from one or more of the provisions in these terms and conditions is only permitted if this has been agreed to in writing. In such a case, the other provisions in these terms and conditions will remain applicable in full force.
- General terms and conditions used by the Buyer do not apply unless expressly agreed to in writing by Lash Paris.
- The general or specific terms and conditions of third parties are not acknowledged by Lash Paris, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Lash Paris reserves the right at all times to change and/or add to these terms and conditions.
Article 4. The Offer and Conclusion of the Agreement
- By visiting our website, by browsing our website, and/or by making a purchase on our website, you engage in our Services and agree to be bound by the terms and services.
- Lash Paris is able to make use of third parties in the execution of the agreement.
- The offer of Lash Paris is without obligation unless there is a term of acceptance in the offer.
- Offers are valid while supplies last.
- If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to certain conditions, these will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains complete and accurate descriptions of the available products and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed that the Buyer can make a good assessment. If Lash Paris uses images, these are truthful representation of the available products and/or services. Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Lash Paris.
- Each offer contains such information that it is obvious to the Buyer what the rights and obligations are associated with the acceptance of the offer.
- The agreement is concluded when
- Potential Buyer has explicitly supplied or entered data by telephone or in writing on the appropriate input screen of the website and the relevant data have been received by Lash Paris by telephone, order form, post or e-mail.
- During his visit to the Lash Paris location, the Potential Buyer has expressly indicated that he wants to buy or receive a certain product and/or a certain service.
- Potential Buyer has expressly indicated by telephone that he wishes to receive a specific product and/or a specific service.
- The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of the previous paragraph of this article, at the time of acceptance by the Buyer of the offer and compliance with the associated conditions.
- If the agreement is electronically concluded, Lash Paris will apply the required technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the electronic transmission of data and will ensure a safe web-environment. If Buyer makes an online purchase, Lash Paris will apply the required security measures.
- Lash Paris can – within legal frameworks – inform whether the Buyer can meet his payment obligations, as well as those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the agreement (at a distance). If, on the basis of this investigation, Lash Paris has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, Lash Paris is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons or to attach special conditions to the execution.
Article 5. Prices
- All prices are expressed in EUR, and are excluding the 21% BTW, other charges and shipping costs unless otherwise stated by Lash Paris.
- The Buyer owes Lash Paris the full price that is confirmed to her. Obvious errors in the quotation of the price can be corrected by Lash Paris at any point.
- Shipping costs are not included in the price. There are special tariffs for any shipping outside of the Netherlands. Certain payment methods have further conditions in regard to shipping methods and costs. These conditions will be clearly communicated to the Buyer.
- Should the prices for the products and/or services offered increase in the period between the placement of the order and the execution of the order, the Buyer can cancel the order or dissolve the agreement within 10 days of the announcement by Lash Paris of the price-increase.
- In the case of purchases outside of the following countries, the web shop of Lash Paris BV will automatically convert the price into U.S. Dollars (USD): Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City, Montenegro, Kosovo, Spanish Canary Islands, Madeira, Azores, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, French Southern and Antarctic Territories. A transfer involves currency conversion if funds are transferred in a currency other than that of the payer’s account.
Article 6. Payment
- Full payments for products and online courses can be made via iDEAL, Sofort banking, Visa card, Maestro card, GiroPay, Mastercard and bank transfers.
- Reservation deposits for personal courses can be made via iDEAL, Sofort Banking, Visa card, Maestro card, GiroPay, Mastercard and bank transfers.
- The remainder of the personal course fee can be paid in full on the course date by card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard) or cash at the training location. The remainder of the personal course fee can also be paid in full prior to the course date via iDEAL, card payment (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard), bank transfer or cash at the Lash Paris office.
Article 7. Sales Area
- Orders can be placed and shipped worldwide.
- Agreements can be concluded in English.
Article 8. Delivery and Delivery Time
- Orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Lash Paris strives to have all orders that were made before 17:00 shipped the same day. The maximum delivery time is 30 days after the order has been placed, except in cases of prepayment where a delivery time of 30 days after the payment has been received is applied.
- The delivery obligation and responsibility of Lash Paris will be met, subject to proof of the contrary, as soon as the goods are handed over to the shipping company (PostNL or DHL). In case Buyer does not receive the delivery, Buyer can notify Lash Paris and Lash Paris can start an investigation with the shipping company. This investigation can take up to 14 business days. If the investigation results in the Buyer being eligible for a refund, the refund can also take up to 14 business days.
In case of home delivery, the report of the carrier, containing the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the offer of delivery.
- Lash Paris can provide any further information regarding the delivery time on its website or make it known by other written means. All periods indicated on the website are indicative. No rights can be derived from the periods mentioned on the website.
- If a Buyer orders a product that is not in stock, Buyer will be notified once the product is available again and when it will be shipped.
- Lash Paris strives to notify Buyer within 1 business-day of any delays.
- Delivery will take place at the by the Buyer specified address.
- Once the products have been delivered to the by the Buyer specified address, the risk associated with the products will pass to the Buyer.
- Different conditions may apply to international deliveries.
- If the delivery takes place in different parts, then Lash Paris has the right to consider each delivery as a separate transaction.
- If you receive products that were not ordered by you, you must then notify Lash Paris within 24 hours of receipt.
Article 9. Trial Period
- There will be no trial periods nor refunds for any of the online courses that are available for purchase on the web shop, as the Buyer will get instant access to the content and course material.
- There will be no trial periods, returns or refunds for the DIY Lash Extension Kit.
Article 10. Defects and Complaint Term
- The Buyer is obligated to immediately inspect the products after receipt.
- Complaints should be reported to Lash Paris within 7 days after delivery (or 7 days after order date in cases when the product won’t be delivered to Buyer).
- Buyer is not entitled to return the products without a valid reason. If the Buyer does return products without providing valid reasons and arguments, the Buyer will bear the costs of the return shipment. In that case, Lash Paris may store the products among third parties at the expense and risk of the Buyer.
Article 11. Ownership
- Notwithstanding the actual delivery, ownership of the products will only transfer to the Buyer after the Buyer has fully paid all that she owes under any agreement with Lash Paris, including compensation for interests and costs, including earlier or later deliveries, and any work performed or still to be performed with regard to the products.
- The Buyer may not tax, sell, transfer, dispose of or otherwise encumber the products before ownership is transferred to the Buyer.
Article 12. Warranty and Liability
- In principle, the warranty applies to products supplied by Lash Paris, as determined by the manufacturer of the concerned product. If the delivered products do not comply with the agreement, the Buyer must notify Lash Paris within 2 months after discovery. Natural persons who do not exercise a profession or business, who have entered into an agreement with Lash Paris are entitled to rights, as included in the “Burgerlijke Wetboek, Boek 7, titel 1, afdeling 1-7.
- Lash Paris is never obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer or to others, unless there is clear intent or gross negligence on Lash Paris’ part.
- Lash Paris does not accept any liability for consequential damage or trading loss, indirect damage and loss of profit or turnover.
- If for any reason Lash Paris is obliged to compensate any damage, that compensation will never exceed an amount equal to the invoice value with regard to the product or service that caused the damage.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of this article, there can be no warranty in the following cases
- If the wear can be considered normal;
- If changes have been made to or on the product, including repairs have been carried out that were not authorized by Lash Paris or the manufacturer;
- If the original invoice cannot be presented, has been changed, or has been made illegible;
- If defects are the result of non destination or improper use;
- If damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligent maintenance.
- If costs are involved in repairing a defect with the products, the Buyer will be notified. If the Buyer does not explicitly agree to the cost in writing, she can receive her property back after payment of the research costs. If the Buyer has not yet paid the research costs 6 months after offering the cost estimate, the ownership of the products will transfer back to Lash Paris.
Article 13. Force Majeure
- In case of force majeure, Lash Paris is not obliged to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer. Lash Paris is entitled to suspend its obligations for the duration of the force majeure.
- Force majeure means any circumstance that is independent of Lash Paris’ will, which prevents the fulfillment of its obligations towards the Buyer in whole or in part. These circumstances includes strikes, fire, business failures, energy failures, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communications systems, and/or the unavailability of the website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties engaged, and the absence of any permit to be obtained from the government.
Article 14. Personal Data
Lash Paris observes the applicable Dutch laws and regulations.
Article 15. Disputes
- Agreements between Lash Paris and the Buyer, to which these general terms and conditions apply, are governed exclusively by Dutch law.
- Parties will first make every effort to settle a dispute by mutual agreement.
- Disputes arising from an agreement between Lash Paris and the Buyer, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, will be heard by the competent court within the district of The Hague, unless Lash Paris prefers to submit the dispute to the competent court of the place of residence of the Buyer, and with the exception of those disputes that fall within the competence of the subdistrict court.
Article 16. Provisions
- Lash Paris strives to answer all emails sent to email@example.com within 24 hours.
- You must immediately report any inaccuracies of data provided to you by Lash Paris, as well as any changes or inaccuracies in your data that you have provided to Lash Paris.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TRAININGS
These provisions form an integral part of the agreement between Lash Paris and the student as shown on the registration form.
- General Definitions
- The training institute / academy: Lash Paris
- The student: the person who has registered via an online registration form for one of the courses organized by the training institute.
- The study guide or website: study information from the training institute in which all relevant details of the relevant study program(s) are stated.
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded in such a way that only one or more techniques for distance communication, such as written correspondence or electronic communication, have been used.
- The Training
- The training institute provides the training as stated in the study guide / website.
- The Agreement Between the Training Institute and The Course
- The agreement between the training institute and the student is entered into in writing. The study agreement will take effect upon receipt of an online registration form. The student receives a confirmation of registration from the training institute.
- The student is obliged to report any changes to their personal data in writing to the training institute.
- Cost of Training
The following costs are associated with the training:
- Tuition fee: the training institute determines the amount of the tuition fee and states this in the study guide / website.
- Educational resources and materials: the training institute determines the costs for textbooks, lecture notes and work materials and mentions them in the study guide / website.
- Payment of The Fees
- The training institute determines the terms in which the tuition fees must be paid.
- Payment of the tuition fee or a term of the tuition fee must always be made in advance. When paying in installments, the first installment must be paid upon registration.
- The training institute may exclude students who do not meet the agreed financial obligations from further education and training, in which case the tuition fees owed are immediately due and payable in their entirety.
- The Conditions for Cancellation of The Training
If the course is cancelled by the student, the following cancellation rule applies:
- Cancellation is done by a registered letter.
- In case of cancellation, we are forced to charge a cancellation fee of $50,00. This amount has been paid as a deposit and will not be refunded to the student. Unless Lash Paris indicates in writing that other agreements have been made about this matter.
- Confirmation of the cancellation will be made in writing by the training institute.
- Collection of Tuition Fees
- Irrespective of the abovementioned, if the student fails to pay the tuition fees that are due, collection measures will be taken. The amount still to be claimed is increased by the statutory interest and by collection costs and/or legal costs.
- The training institute determines which materials and books are used during the training and which materials are made available during the training. Books and materials can be purchased from the training institute and become the property of the student after payment.
- The training institute is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of objects belonging to students.
- Any damage inflicted by the student, whether willful or negligent, will be repaired at the student’s, or his legal representative’s, expense.
- The student is liable for damage to clothing and other third-party property.
- Training Schedule and Place
- The training institute is entitled to change the training day or class time at least 14 days before the start of the training in case of insufficient registrations or otherwise. If the student cannot agree to this change, the student can make this known in writing within 14 days and the agreement will be dissolved at no cost to the student and a down payment will be refunded by the training institute.
- The training institute is entitled to change the training times or the place where the lessons are given in the event of serious force majeure. In such a case of force majeure, the resolutive condition as referred to under paragraph (a) cannot be invoked.
The copyright on the training institute’s own teaching materials is vested in the training institute. The material may not be reproduced and/or made public by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, or any other way without the prior written permission of the training institute.
- House Rules
- The student undertakes to follow all lessons belonging to the course.
- The student undertakes to do all the homework that has been specified, both theoretically and practically.
- In the event of absence due to illness or otherwise, the student must notify the training institute of this, stating the reason, before the start of the lesson.
- The student must leave the workplace clean and tidy.
- There is a general smoking ban in all areas at the training institute and it is compulsory to switch off mobile phones during the lessons.
In case of disputes between the student and the training institute about any aspect that is related to or ensues from the agreement between Lash Paris and the student, a complaint about this can be sent to the management of the training institute. The management is obliged to respond to this complaint in writing within 10 working days.
By participating in our giveaways you agree to our terms and conditions. These terms below apply to any giveaway unless otherwise noted.
- Winners will receive a message per Instagram / Facebook
- Winners must respond within 7 days to confirm their prize or their claim to the prize will be void.
- Non-winners will not be notified.
- No warranty can be claimed on products won from us or the manufacturer.
- Lash Paris is not responsible for any damage or unfortunate feelings arising from winning or not winning a prize.
- Personal information such as full name or contact information is used only to contact the winner and ship the product, the information is not sold, shares or otherwise given to third parties.
- We are not responsible for damage caused during transport or lost shipments.
- Winner is responsible for any taxes or costs incurred when receiving the prize.
- There will be no correspondence about the content or results of the giveaway.
- We reserve the right to change giveaways or the terms.
“This promotion is in no way affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. The information you provide by participating in the promotion is therefore not provided to Facebook but to Lash Paris.”